Monday, May 09, 2005

Eye of the Tiger



Posted by Hello

I've been using the bike--although, I have to admit, I'm not the most graceful person on a bike, but I'm still having fun. Al got a bike this weekend, so on Sunday, we biked into Georgetown and got a bite to eat, and walked around to the different stores. What a beautiful day.

So, in addition to biking, I was motivated by my hubby's new 6 pack to start doing some sit ups in the mornings. At first, I could only do 2. I'm not even joking. 2. How sad is that?

Now, I'm up to 60. The stomach is starting to feel a bit tighter, and so now I've added pushups to the daily routine. I can do about 10 girly ones right now, but that's okay.

I'm kinda getting into the being in shape thing. Makes me want to actually work out a bit. Or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so are you doing sit-ups or crunches?