Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday already!

Thank goodness it's Friday. This week just seemed to drag on, didn't it? Anyway, time for the fabulous five for Friday. I'm going to play anywhere but here-it's rainy out, and there are about a billion places I wish I could be right now....so, five places I wish I was instead of the office on a rainy day:

1. England-yes, it would be rainy, but it's England, and I love it no matter what the weather.
2. Australia-what I wouldn't give to be diving the coral reef right now. Or stolling Bondi beach. Or eating Australian cuisine. Mmmm.
3. Carribean-would love to lay on the beach, read a book, and dive into the crystal blue waters. And eat fritters. Yummy.
4. Vermont-I know it would be cold, but I had such a lovely time when we were there and could go for a cup of cocoa in front of the fire.
5. Africa-would love to be on a safari hanging with the animals.

No comments: