Friday, March 02, 2007

Five for Friday

Okay, in order to (ahem) encourage more blogging as part of the New Year's resolution, I'm going to do a five for Friday. Kind of a top five books, top five songs, top five foods I'm digging now, top five dream destinations, whatever! The world is my oyster. That is where you come in...it would be lovely if my readers would post suggestions for categories, but since you all are more the silent crowd (echoooooooo, echooooooo!!!), I guess I'm on my own. But suggestions are welcome. I'm begging here people-please don't make me!

Five Favorite Animals!
1. Golden Retriever/Dogs
2. Panda!!!
3. Penguins
4. Elephants
5. Red Panda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chimpy, J and I are fans of Margaret Mason's "No One Cares What You Had for Lunch: 100 Ideas for Your Blog." Here's a few ideas from that book that you could adapt for 5 for Friday:
-- List the great things that happened to you today.
-- What are your favorite phrases or words? (on March 2nd, one of my favorite blogs: www.defectiveyeti.com posted the results of the Cliche Rotation Project)
-- If you suddenly recieved ten million dollars, how would you spend it? Put together a wish list of epic proportions!
-- Swallow your pride and post a picture (or five!) of yourself from high school.
-- Your house is on fire and you can only take three (or five!) things with you as you run out the door. What would you take and why?

Lil'Chimpy says hi!
~kb

jodie.goldberg said...

Love it! Thanks for the inspiration. Kisses to Chimpy.