Friday, June 03, 2005

Take ME Out to the Ball Game

I got to go to my very first Nationals baseball game last night! Our friend Amanda won tickets, and got some super sweet seats about 5 rows up from the third base line. We were so close I felt like I could reach out and touch the players.

The Nationals ended up pulling out a win against the Braves. There we a ton of great plays by each team, and an exciting game. The National fans are all so enthusiastic...I think it's fantastic that baseball has returned to DC.

One of the highlights of the night was that the "Real Men of Genius" Bud-Light singer was there, and did a special DC Nationals song for Bud Light. It was hysterical...all of these girls ran up to him and got autographs and pictures. It was the one time I wish I had a cell phone with a camera, just because it was so funny.

Tonight...off to NYC to catch the Killers in Central Park on Saturday. Yeah baby!

No comments: