Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Greetings from Schwarzberg

I admit it, I love celebrity gossip. If there is a new US magazine on the stands when I go to the store, I shamelessly grab it. But, there is a new trend emerging...and to be honest, I'm not so sure about my love of these magazines any more. The trend is to combine the names of any 2 celebrities dating--it was cute for Bennifer. But, now we've got TomKat, Vaughniston, Garfleck..it's just annoying. And not creative in the very least. Come on you rag writers--give me something a little bit more interesting that just running 2 names together...and now there are some real stretches out there, and I just can't stand it. I may have to give up my love for these magazines entirely...if I read one more name combo, I'm on strike.

For now, this is Schwarzberg signing out....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as a celebrity gossip whore, you should read Pink is the New Blog.

http://trent.blogspot.com/