Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My Space


Around November, I decided to sign up for My Space. I thought at the time I might be a little old, and maybe out of the "my space" league. It is teaming with youngsters, who are all single, and ready to mingle...which, is no longer yours truly. But, today made myspace all worth it. My friend Jen, (more fondly nicknamed Bubba) who I worked at Camp Friendship with added me as her "friend". And from that, all of a sudden, I was linking into other camp friend's profiles, and getting back in touch with people I haven't really seen or been in touch with for about 7 or 8 years, but often think about, and definitely remember fondly. And, while some of them may not remember me, it's pretty damn cool because I remember them, and it just triggered a whole stream of memories of that time in my life, which still to this day has had a tremendous impact on me. While my ex (Jason) got me into the whole CF thing, it was these friends that made it the experience that it was, and ultimately, the person that I've become.

It also made me realize how much growing up we've all done since that time. And, how much has changed, but through it all, the fondness of these people has stayed the same.

Check out my "myspace" account--would love to reconnect with more friends..
http://www.myspace.com/jodievt

No comments: