Saturday, October 06, 2007

A walk on the breach...

So, turns out lil G is breached. I guess she doesn't like standing on her head-who could blame her? I'm 37 weeks pregnant, so at this point, I don't think she'll be turning. There is always hope. We've been doing all sorts of silly things to get her to move-yoga positions, acupunture, playing music, shining lights, doing inversions, putting ice on my belly. I guess she's just stubborn and headstrong like her mom. We'll continue to do our tricks, and should know by Monday for sure if she's turned herself around. If she hasn't, it's looking more likely that we'll have to do a c-section. Ick.

Aside from that-everything is trucking along. Trying to wrap up at work and get my ducks in a row so that I can be out for four months. I've been begging them to bring on a temp for weeks, and I will finally get one next week, but that sure doesn't leave a lot of time for training. I did have my review, and proud to brag that I got a "Superior" rating yet again-woop, woop!

We have been ever social the past few weeks-celebrating my birthday, and just trying to get in as much friend time as we can. Also, I knitted my first hat-a baby's hat for the lil dutchess. It's super cute-I'll have to take a picture and post it on the blog. Tonight we have a wedding to hit-should be fun, but my feet are so swollen! I went to shop for shoes at Pay Less out of desperation, but no luck there. I guess I'll just have to shove my dinosaur's feet into something and hope for the best.

That's it for this end of the world......

No comments: